Wednesday, April 22, 2009

New Project.....

The rooms are being used as a steelworks at the
moment, and need a lot of cleaning and clearing!
This photo only shows about a quarter of the room.
The second from the left is a door to the garden.


This is the possible premises for the wonderful
Women's Project I'm part of. The entire space is
1500 sq ft, and there are 4 of these windows and
one is a door leading on to a garden and the river.
The photos don't do it any justice, as its an amazing
space with a few separate rooms too, and a perfect
area for a cafe! I'm so excited.. What do you think?

This is perfect for the cafe, with an opening
towards the workspaces. Shame I didn't
photograph the view through the windows.
There is also an office space, and a place for
storage and loads of room for ongoing projects.



2 comments:

Ciara Brehony said...

Eeeeeeeee!!! I am so JEALOUS!

Actually. I think I am more thrilled for you dear heart. This is wonderful. God but you're putting me to shame with all my talk. I haven't done a thing about mine.

Well. Thanks for the inspiration dearest Annah.

I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU!! :-D

Anonymous said...

OMG Annah this is FAB :) It will be fantastic and a cafe...make sure they have lots of tea !!!!!!