Monday, August 3, 2009

Wild skies some days
Boys are playing chess
under the rainbows.....






These are the teenagers of
the camp performing. At night
we had various shows and on
the eve of Luaghnasa, they
drummed the night away.
I was in awe of their talent,
and confidence and theirdeep
respect for the environment
and for each other. It was so
refreshing to be around them.




Michael, the fairy
and Saul on the way
to the Fairy fort. They
gathered as many different
flowers and grasses as they
could find. Magical.
Earthsong was so powerful, 9
days of harmony, Tribal Spirit
Drumming, chanting, workshops,
tears, laughter, rain, colour, smoke in
our eyes, love everywhere, deep
respect for humanity, such kindness
and connectedness all the time. I felt so
at home and didn't want it to end. Ever.


2 comments:

Ciara Brehony said...

Thanks for sharing these beautiful photos Annah. It looks wonderful. I do wish I could have gone.To be honest I would go next year for Ru and Finn as much as for myself. I know they would benefit so much from it.
And this summer seems strangely unfulfilled with no festival to go to...

Annah said...

Ru and Finn would be so at home there. It was so incredible for older kids.......