Thursday, March 13, 2008

My reality is a little foggy

I had my second operation for Carpal Tunnul Syndrome Decompression yesterday. Luckily its my left hand this time so at least I can write without too much difficulty. Having said that, my right hand still aches from the first op in mid Jan, and I anticipate it will worsen with the constant use over the next 6 weeks or so.
So as a result of this I am feeling very vague and quite dazed and it seemed to take me so long to come around from the anaesthetic........ I'm hoping it will pass through my system and make Saul sleepy at night, but despite how much the little imp feeds, it hasn't had any effect at night!
I have to abandon my own work for a while, I hate not being able to sew..... I had great plans to read, but found it so hard to hold my book, so I slept instead. A true luxury with 4 boys downstairs.

1 comment:

Ciara Brehony said...

Poor Annah!
I'm sure you'll have lots of help over the next few weeks! We'd love to call over the Easter break if you're up to it? Talk soon.
Take it easy!