Saturday, May 2, 2009

Mad socks for a mad boy

Saul's lantern broke, so he decided
he would decorate and make his own!
He couldn't even wait for me to take
the label off the jam jar...


Here he is with his sunflower
and all the cress seeds from
his Fairy Godmother



And here he is in the beautiful socks
Tia made... I can see a saga starting.
He will want to wear them all day and
all night. In fact it has already started!
He was going to bed with just the socks...



I'd love them myself........



2 comments:

Tia said...

Ah bless his little heart...if he needs more wire we have a roll of it here :) couldnt get over the way the kids loved the lanterns, etc...Aideen is SO chuffed at that :) Let me know when he needs more socks :) When I get more sock wool Im def gonna have a go at adult socks then you can have some too :)

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous of that little cutie......I want Tia socks!