Sunday, July 12, 2009

Carnivan Beach


Today we woke to glorious sunshine and made the best of every minute. Carnivan Beach by 10am, the sea was so rough, scarily wild. But the kids didn't care. They built a super dam and made a fort and built up a huge appetite for Michael's roast dinner! We then had our annual trip to the light house with my car chugging slowly. I'm suspicious that the clutch is going. More about that tomorrow! Ice creams and another trip to Baginbun finished the day off. Everyone else is asleep and I'm enjoying the silence, apart from Saul snoring next to me. Michael headed back home sadly, he has work tomorrow.

1 comment:

Tia said...

Bad weather or no, looks like a ball is being hat :0) Great to see pics of "home" ! Did you adopt ??? I`m counting more than 4 kids in some pics (but AM tired...) Sean rang Mick to say he can call here any eve after work for grub/company...night night, ps: thanks for gorgeous wildflower pic !