Saturday, July 25, 2009

We're all going on our summer holidays.....

We head off today to the wilderness of Westmeath,
where we will attend Earthsong for 9 days......

We camp, and get back in touch with nature without interruptions
from phone, computers and without my boys frantically trying to get
to the next level on their DS's. No MP3's, no electric music, no alcohol(?)
and no meat.

Cooking is done on a campfire, and we cook a communal meal in the
evening for those in our circle.

I'm so looking foreward to this, and I am astounded by how much there is
to pack for 6 people....

Watch this space on my return early August.....

1 comment:

Ciara Brehony said...

Oh you have no idea how much I wish I was going... sniff...

I hope you have a lovely time and I can't wait to hear all about it. :-)