Thursday, February 19, 2009

One Funny boy

Saul, 3, has been coming out with some really funny things lately and mornings seem to be his best!

We lay in bed this morning going through the alphabet. I was saying that C is for Cal, M is for Michael, R is for Reuben. He became so cross, and said 'Im going to sleep somewhere else, 'cause you are stealing my letters for everyone else'! I laughed.... He didn't come back though....

Another morning, he woke up at 7.30 and said, 'I'm going to go and sleep with the dog.', and off he went. Within minutes he called me, cross because the dog wouldn't go to sleep, would I come down and make her close her eyes!!!

And just now, he asked me for a banana with jam and no cutting on it.

2 comments:

Flomac said...

ah so cute, Zoe is getting to that stage now too, fascinating how they think, and then express those thoughts!

Ciara Brehony said...

Oh Annah this just grabbed me by the heart!!! Hilarious!! Aren't they just the business! Who needs stress busters...?