Monday, February 23, 2009

Weekend of Madness

This is Michael chatting to Saul on Saul's Phone feet!


Daisy at home without her Mum, eating dry Weetabix!










The buns Tara made with Rose...



The Soup we made for the occasion....













There were so many changes of plan this weekend, and I seemed to spend most of my days organising our boys toys. Such an enormous task, but I completed it. How long my organising will last is another question, but at least I got some weird satisfaction in seeing boxes of Lego, Bionicles, Knights and Soldiers, cuddly toys, Dinosaurs, every other animal imagineable etc, lined up neatly in their own see through box with a lid..... I think I need a social life!










For Sunday we had a plan to do some scrapbooking with lots of kids. My friend's Tia and Morganna came with their daughter's, and I had our four boys and borrowed my niece for the occasion. It was wonderful to see them create their own pages of photographs and words, and to see what was important to them. It was chaos too..... And I forgot to photograph them, or their work, and now it is all stacked neatly in more plastic boxes with lids, and I cannot even begin to think about taking it all back out again. we have some random photos of the day though.....





2 comments:

Ciara Brehony said...

Looking forward to seeing you at the weekend!

Anonymous said...

Hi Annah,
I love your blog too!! The lads are getting so big. Lovely to see you all. Will you be at the LLL conference?

Siobhán
xx